All studio members, instructors and workers must wear masks outside of class.
Not a degree over
All attendees and employees’ temperature will be checked upon entrance to the studio. Those with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celcius will be denied entry.
keep your distance
Social distancing is required at all times – studio members and instructors must remain at least 1 meter apart. There will be no hands-on corrections in class.
not even elbows
Only verbal greetings for now. Please refrain yourselves from hugging, shaking hands or having conversations at a close distance.
No walk-ins – all attendees must register online prior to class. A strict class cancellation policy of 12 hours in advance applies.
COMPLETE LIST OF COVID-19 SOPs
- Daily temperature checks and registration. All attendees and employees’ temperature will be checked upon entrance to the studio. Persons with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celcius will be denied entry.
- Social distancing measures. Floor markers are in place to indicate safe distances between attendees. There will be no hands-on corrections in class.
- Mask-wearing policy. Staff members are required to wear masks at all times. Attendees and instructors are not required to wear mask while attending class but are required to wear them outside of class and in public areas.
- Extra sanitation. Attendees are required to wipe down mats using the surface disinfectant provided before and after class. Hand sanitisers are provided around the studio.
- Limited capacity. Class size have been reduced to 8 pax for Aerial Yoga classes and 10 pax for all other classes to ensure social distancing is observed.
- Contactless check-in. Class registration has to be made online. Upon arrival, attendees are only required to mention their name to complete sign-up.
- Equipment policies. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own mats; nonetheless, there are mats available at the studio. Please wipe down the mat and other equipment before and after class.
- Limited amenity access. Toilet is available but shower facility and lockers are closed.
- Timely check-ins and check-outs. Attendees should only come into the studio 15 mins before class starts and leave as soon as possible after class to avoid overcrowding.
- STAY AT HOME if you are sick. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, earaches, body aches, diarrhoea, fatigue, vomiting and/or abdominal pain, please stay at home and seek medical advice.
- Attendees showing signs of being sick will be asked to leave.